Natural Far Eastern Medicine
For over 5,000 years, the far east has developed a form of health treatment called Ayurvedic Medicine or Ayurveda. From Ayurveda rose all medicinal treatments of the Far East and it is upon those medicinal treatments that far eastern societies have relied upon for over five millenia. Western societies have grown more interested in Ayurveda over recent years partly because there are no natural remedies in existence that are as effective or as targeted as those found in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Medicine is more than supplements in a bottle. It is a process through which to achieve complete balance of your inner forces and giving them the opportunity to work alongside as naturally as possible. Life is about balance and Ayurveda balances the unseen to bring you great peace and a more vibrant and fulfilled life. For over 5,000 years herbs from India have been at the forefront of Ayurvedic Healing and today India Herbs is now making that natural science available to western societies. Ayurveda, the science of life, prevention, and longevity, is the oldest and most holistic and comprehensive medical system available. Its fundamentals can be found in Hindu scriptures called the Vedas – the ancient Indian books of wisdom written over 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda uses the inherent principles of nature to help maintain health in a person by keeping the individual’s body, mind, and spirit in perfect equilibrium with nature.
Ayurveda Consulting Services
With a wide range of system specific remedies, visitors can purchase whatever products they believe that they require and that will be helpful. We recognize, however, that some people are going to have questions regarding their health that cannot simply be addressed through the purchase of these high-end
Ayurveda Herbals Formula Availability
In the Ayurveda Herbals section of this site, we have broken down the product line into main areas of general health concerns and, for your convenience have given a brief outline as to what each Ayurveda Herbal is best suited
- Internal Medicine
- Ayurstate – Proprietary Formula for Prostate Care based on Ayurveda
- Ayurtox – Natural Herbal blend formulated to eliminate harmful oxins from the body
- AyurGold – Ayurveda formula treating underlying causes of blood and circulatory disorders
- Cardiofy – Formulated specifically to address essential needs and treat cardiovascular problems at their origin
- Immunice – Rebalance your metabolism and optimize and regenerate your immune system
- Joint Mender – Ayurvedic medicine treating optimum joint health and flexibility
- Rudraksha Healing – The beneficial powers of Rudraksha beads have been known in Asia for ages
- Sherpa Strength – Ancient formulation that optimizes and strengthens musculoskeletal and respiratory systems
- Youtharia – Naturally impede the aging process and rejuvenate your entire biological system
- Ayur Cold – Immediately relieve common cold and flu with this potent Ayurvedic immuno-protective concentrate
- Radiancio – Ayurveda supplement geared towards optimizing hair, nails and skin
- Male Sexuality
- Kama Raja – Natural Ayurveda supplement optimizing men’s total sexual health, penis enhancement and virility
- Suk Raja – Maximize pleasure from this natural supplement that increases semen volume, sperm count and sexual response
- Kama Yoga – Energize your Sex Chakra with this instructional DVD yoga routine guaranteed to enhance your sexual performance.
- Kama Yogi – The time honored spiritual techniques of the Kama Sutra designed especially for men’s sexual pleasures.
- Female Arousal
- Kama Rani – Ayurvedic solution to female sexual health, arousal and pleasured libido
- Mental Agility and Calm
- ClariMind – Ancient formulation to improve memory capacity, and resist effects of aging and senility
- Cosmic Joy – Promote balanced mental health and manage erratic behavioral patterns
- Mystic Sleep – Ayurveda restorative for sleep disorders repairing prolonged sleep imbalance
- Weight Loss
- YogicSlim – Reduce fat while improving overall biological balance and improving energy levels and appearance
Visit “To Your Good Health” Blog